The Pivot House floor plan was designed with socializing in mind.
Every social scenario was visualized and mapped into the home for optimal community connections. Friends or family in town for a visit? Another couple over for drinks? Watching a sports event with friends, but kids want a movie? Friends or family with limited mobility? Big party for friends or colleagues? Pivot to any occasion.
- Two built-in home theaters with completely invisible Stealth Acoustics speakers
- Whole-house (and outdoor) Sonos music system
- No less than 5 social spaces
- Two family rooms
- A living room with city views and contemporary fireplace
- Penthouse with city, bay, and Sutro tower views and wet bar
- Roof Deck spa, lawn, seating and dining areas
- Upper Roof Deck with see-through fireplace and 360 degree views
- Combination of spaces can accommodate parties from 4 to 100 people
- Large dining area for 4 to 24 friends
- Built-in wine storage
- 10′ kitchen island – friends collaborating on meals
- Ground floor designed as (legal) separate unit with separate entrance, 2 BR/ 1 BA, Kitchen, Private Garden for use as part of the main house or for visiting friends, in-laws, an au pair, or as a home office.